Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Start of an Adventure


Alrighty here's the scoop on what is happening with Disney currently to keep those who want to know in the loop.

Oct 28th - Arrival in Florida
Oct 29th - Contract Starts! Lifeguard training
Oct 30th - Lifeguard training
Oct 31st - Lifeguard training
Nov 1st - Day off
Nov 2nd - Contract sign in
Nov 3rd - Disney Cruise Lines "traditions" training (Port Canaveral)
Nov 4th - Shipboard Training upon Disney Magic
Nov 10th - Arrive at Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island)


I am so excited to see what all the hugabalo is all about! I am hopefully getting more destialed iteneraries soon!

To keep in contact with me while I am in Disney:
Phone: (903) 600-1273 (google voice)
Skype: shaggygordonw
Email: gordon.t.wright@gmail.com

Thank you for joining me on my Journey:

Namárië (farewell),
-Gordon Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment