Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 day count down!

Alright here we go. I am starting the 10 day count down! Today's plans in celebration will be driving 10 hours up to the UP to visit my brother Caleb before I go. Super psyched to see him. It is a long drive but hopefully I will make it. Caleb's college requests? Lemon Bars, a coat (it's cold), Cookies, a humidifier, hockey stuff and some other random odds and ends. I officially have 2 days left to work (Mon and Tues) at my bus job with the school. I hope they find me a good replacement because I left some shoes to fill. The rest of the week will be designated to chill time with the fam and packing! Feel free to give me a call! 903-600-1273 (yes this is my Disney phone, I get it straight to my cell phone! Wahoo.

-Gordon

Skill point challenge: 10 hour drive (let's hope I have the mana for this)
Helping bring supplies to Caleb +73 exp, 18 bronze, and 12 karma. Yay finally a level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment