Thursday, October 18, 2012

9 days to go

9 More days!

I arrived last night around 12:15am, I am so tired! The last 78 miles were a killer, it was as if you saw the lights for marquette after being in the dark country for so long, and then, go figure, you pass the pretty lights to immerse yourself into darkness for the last stretch. How is that for dash your hopes. But I made it! (+Skill point!) I recorded a bit of my trip of the beautiful countryside that I hope to post soon. (Not to mention me singing to Tarzan). This morning we hopped out of bed for a trip to campus safety for a car pass, then back to bed for me and class for my dear brother. (I think I got the better end of the deal!) Note to self: cheap college futons are not comfortable, even with bringing 3 pillows. Got to see him between class and a quiz can't wait to hang out tonight.... now to figure out what to do. Wish i would have brought a board game or something.

-Gordon

+ Skill point
+ 164 exp

No comments:

Post a Comment