Friday, November 9, 2012

At Port in Nassau

Hey Everyone I am currently at Port in Nassau of the Bahamas! I will be arriving at the wonderful Castaway Cay tomorrow! I am so excited! It has been a long 5 days upon the ship with a lot of information and work to do in preparation for my future months in the Big Blue. (Totally thinking of Finding Nemo right there.) Tonight? There is going to be fireworks in the middle of the Ocean in our Pirate Party Celebration! Did you know that Disney Cruise Line is the only cruise ship that has a fire works show? I am going to be taking some photos tonight hopefully when the internet gets fixed I will have the bandwith to update more often and with Picture and Video Content. Just an update about Island clean up... when Big Sandy hit the island was not operational on a guest level, my fellow employees have been cleaning up fallen trees and broken equipment since it was safe to start work again. As of right now everything is fully operational save the employee beach and Wifi unfortunately. But as they are the next on our list I hope they get fixed sooner than later. Until then I can receive postal mail. Here is the brief update more information and adventures to come!

-Gordon


Mailing Address: Post cards/ small envelopes:


Castaway
 Cay
Disney
 Dream
Disney 
Cruise
 Line
 – 
Castaway 
Cay
 
Gordon Wright 00754993, DD Port Adventures/ Island Rec staff - Lifeguard, Caller
#9005
Cape
 Canaveral,
FL
 32920‐9001
‐
USA
 

Packages and anything that wouldn't be considered a envelope. (Yes I have it mailing to Tyler please put my name at the end of the return label so that he knows it is mine. This is so I don't have to pay international taxes when I receive them. If it is already sent do not worry about it!)  


Disney
 Cruise 
Line
 Warehouse
 
 
Disney Dream, Tyler Landry, DD Port Adventures
 
8633
 Transport 
Drive
Orlando,
FL
32832
–
USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment